Have a look at the OFSTED page for a copy of our new OFSTED report
Welcome to Castle Hills Primary School's Website
Hello and welcome. I am very proud to be Headteacher of Scawthorpe Castle Hills Primary School in which all pupils of different genders, cultures and backgrounds succeed together in harmony.
We are a friendly, caring school with high expectations for all our pupils. Our children are encouraged to explore, discover and question through a range of exciting learning opportunities both within and outside the classroom. The staff endeavour to provide a calm and stimulating environment where good behaviour and mutual respect is modelled by everyone and where everyone is valued.
We work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community to ensure the success of our children. We believe that children deserve the best possible chances in life and that they learn best when there are strong links between home and school.
New to Scawthorpe Castle Hills?
Choosing the right school for your child is crucial. We firmly believe that Castle Hills is an exceptional school and we always welcome visits from prospective parents, so that we can share with you our passion for learning and our commitment to our children and their families. If you are new to Castle Hills, then I hope that you are able to find all the information you need on this website. If you have any other questions, please contact me directly at the school.
Mrs S McBride
Being the Best we can Be!
Thank you for your visit to our school's website - Please come back soon.
If you are experiencing online bullying or something else online has
worried you please speak to an adult you trust, or you can talk to
Childline at any time on 0800 1111 or at www.childline.org.uk.
Understanding your child - popular online course about being the best parent, grandparent or carer you can be.
Castle Hills families - sign up!
Visit www.inourplace.co.uk, use access code: STGEORGE
DONCASTER SCHOOL ADMISSION 2020
APPLY NOW @
Castle Hills Primary School are delighted to offer 30 hour places for our nursery children, from September 2017. Please click HERE to access further information
Inset Days (Training Days)
Monday 2nd September 2019
Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Friday 20th December 2019
Monday 24th February 2020
Monday 20th July 2020
Latest School Events
- F2C (Mrs Cronin) & F2/Y1T (Miss Tims) Family Workshop @1:30pm21Oct2019
- F1 Lower Foundation Stage (Mrs Hodgson) Family Workshop @8:30am22Oct2019
- Halloween Fancy Dress Ball - F2C, F2/1T, 1/2H, 2S @4:30PM - 5:45PM £2.50 Fancy dress competition, hot dogs, drinks & sweets inc22Oct2019
- Halloween Fancy Dress Ball - Years 3, 4, 5, & 6 @4:30pm - 5:45pm £2.50 Fancy dress competition, hot dogs, drinks & sweets inc23Oct2019
- 1/2H (Mr Hargraves & 2S (Miss Snaith) Family Workshop @1:30pm24Oct2019
- F1 (Nursery) Halloween Party25Oct2019
- Non School Uniform Day - £1 donation please25Oct2019
- Half Term - SCHOOL CLOSED28Oct2019
- 6H (Mr Harris) & 5N (Mr Newsham) Family Workshop @1:30pm05Nov2019
- Fire Safety Talk (pupils only)05Nov2019
- 3/4B (Mrs Brown) & 3/4K (Mr Kent) Family Workshop @1:30pm07Nov2019
- Whole School Parent/Carer's Evening @1pm - 7pm (Letters to follow) - Children from Year 3 through to Year 6 to attend their appointments alongside their parents/carers13Nov2019